''Pick-me-up'' walk in cadillac
You'll set out for a guided tour on foot of the hillsides in Cadillac. Departing from the port, we will walk along the Garonne River on the former towpaths and then climb up a slope crossing woods and vineyards. During your walk you can admire lovely fishing huts, a hail cannon, chartreuse homes typical of Bordeaux, a medieval castle and a magnificent panoramic view on the Garonne River valley, the Sauternes vineyard, the fortifide town of Cadillac and its ducal castle. The walk will finish up with a gourmet pick-me-up at a family farm, where you'll visit the cellars, taste a few wines* and indulge in matching dishes.
- Wear comfortable, sturdy walking shoes and appropriate clothing.
- Length: approx. 8 km/5 miles and an altitude difference of 58 m/0.04 miles.
- Times are approximate.
- The order of the visits can change.
- If the ship is not moored in Cadillac, be prepared for an additional fee or about 15€ for the return trip to Bordeaux.
- *Alcohol can be harmful to your health. Please drink in moderation.
Trip code : EXC_CADILL