Excursion along the Wine trail
Departure by coach from Breisach in the company of your guide to discover the Alsatian Vineyards. Our ride along the Wine Trail will take you through charming picturesque towns with half-timbered houses, fountains and presses. We'll go through Riquewihr, officially one of the most beautiful villages in France and a true open-air museum surrounded by medieval fortifications and overlooked by a castle. Our tour will also take us through Ribeauvillé, the city of Minstrels. Along the way, we'll stop at a wine cellar for a tasting *of some famous Alsatian wines, including its renowned Whites. Return on board in Breisach.
Duration : approx. 4:00
- Visit by coach with stops for free time.
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- The order of the visits can change.
- Times are approximate.
- These excursions are not proposed for all the cruises and depend on the itinerary.
- If the minimum of 25 participants is not reached, the excursion may be either cancelled or proposed at another rate, depending on the number of participants (to be paid for on board).
- The excursions on the first evening and the morning following boarding are only guaranteed for the passengers who have booked the excursion before the cruise.
- *Alcohol can be harmful to your health. Please drink in moderation.
Trip code : EXC_GASTRO