Cruise on the Marne Canal from Paris to Epernay
From Paris to Epernay, cruise on the majestic Marne canal lined with cities full of character. You will discover charming and timeless Paris and its famous monuments, but also Reims, the City of Art and History, home to many UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Notre-Dame Cathedral. Do not miss out on Hautvillers and its beautiful surrounding vineyards.
Trip code : PCE_AIPP
Duration : 7 days
Destination : PARIS - LAGNY-SUR-MARNE - SAINT-JEAN-LES-DEUX-JUMEAUX - CHÂTEAU-THIERRY - DORMANS - EPERNAY
Travel Dates :2023
THE CROISIEUROPE DIFFERENCE
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals and at the bar
- Refined French cuisine - Gala dinner and evening - Welcome cocktail
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Bicycles available on board
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- EXCURSIONS INCLUDED
- Paris, a new and original visit of the capital city
- Meaux, with its historic and gastronomic heritage
- Château Thierry and falcony show(1)
- Hautvillers, birthplace of Champagne
For operational reasons and passenger safety, Tweet World Travel and its suppliers reserve the right to change, vary, modify or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the tour/cruise as considered necessary.
Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day - onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists) - double-occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom - the excursions mentioned in the program - assistance from our onboard multi-lingual host/hostess - the transfer by coach from Epernay to Paris - welcome cocktail - gala dinner - travel assistance and repatriation insurance - all port fees.